Today we are going to make upholstered loveseat/sofa and chairs for your mini living room. This was requested by Once Upon A Doll Collection.
- card board, shipping boxes
- hot glue
Cut your card board to the size you want your furniture.
1. Using hot glue upholster the two side pieces (arm rests) and the back rest in fabric, wrapping like a gift.
2. Hot glue a sponge to the top of the "seat", then upholster using the same method.
3. Hot glue the seat to one of the arm rests 2/3 of the way down. Then hot glue the other side. The bottom 1/3 will create "feet".
4. Hot glue back rest to both arm rests and the seat. You will have to work quickly so your glue doesn't dry too fast.
5. Secure a small piece of uncovered cardboard across the seat bottom under neath for added stability. Voila!