Saturday, July 20, 2013

Project Blythe

LPS Blythe
I wish that I could afford a custom Blythe! I can't - not at $400.
This is why I am so happy with both of my Factory Blythe dolls. I have had oodles of fun making clothes and shoes.

 I know in the world of serious Blythe collectors, they dislike the clones. They pay several hundreds of dollars for custom dolls and by comparison, well there is no comparison to a Kenner NeoBlythe to that of a clone. In my little world a clone will have to do!

 With several wig scalps my Blythe can have many looks.
 

But what about trying to customize a clone? It can be done!
My next BIG FAT PROJECT :
 PROJECT BLYTHE.

I am going to attempt to customize one of my Factory Blythe dolls. Stay tuned and wish me luck!!

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I just found your blog. I think the clone dolls are great and I am waiting for my first to arrive. I have a real,blythe too, but I think the most important thing is not whether they are real or fake, but how much you enjoy them. Cant waiter see your first custom blythe.

    Thank you for sharing.

    Louise!


    P,S. Hi! I do love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Louise! I am going to go slow customizing because this will be my first attempt. I'm so glad you enjoy this mini blog and it's great to know you are a Blythe fan too.

      Delete