Thursday, October 17, 2013

Minatures to DIE for - BobbieJMinis

While I was at the miniature show I met a vendor, Bobbie Johnson, who had the most exquisite handmade items. I was so impressed with her attention to detail. I think you will love these beautiful items. They would be fitting for mini Felicity, Caroline, Samantha, Nellie, or Rebecca. 
 This shabby chic bedroom is so sweet. I absolutely love it! Can't you see Samantha or Rebecca living here?
 Caroline or Felicity would have a screen like this in their bedroom.

 These are display dresses sold alone ($48) or with matching hat ($68) do not "fit" mini dolls. They would look beautiful in a dress shop or even placed inside a bedroom over a chaise lounge.

 Marie Grace or Cecile would spend many hours chatting in this bedroom.

 Hats and designer handbags (Chanel, Dior, Gucci) range $8.00 - $9.25 with some styles at $25 perfect for a dress shop.
 I love the men's haberdashery.

 How cute would these ice skates look in mini Caroline's room? ($30) 

Silk dress and hat $68
Please stop by her etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment