Monday, December 30, 2013

Amazing Doll Wardrobes

I WANT THIS WARDROBE FOR MY BLYTHE DOLLS!
Oh my goodness this is so FUN!!!



 See Rose's shop on Etsy
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BarbiesRoom



Rose,owner, maker, designer
Hi!! I'm from Madrid (Spain) and I am 31 years old. I'm a lover of miniature and dolls and I mix my two passions in dioramas. 


 I love dolls miniature world!!!
Well, I usually work recreating real furniture in 1:6 scale, it fit to Barbie size dolls like Bratz, Moxie, My Scene, Fashion Royalty, Blythe, Pullip, Momoko and Monster High. I sometimes take some decoration magazine and create a room set for dolls. My favourite materials for work are plywood, plastic and fabric. I love to make walls to create a diorama, not just furniture, I love to make rooms in which all furniture and tableware, even dolls match perfectly. 



INSPIRATION

1 comment: