Thursday, May 21, 2015

Mini Toy Story Figurines

This week is a busy one. Included in this quarterly week of posts I'll also be featuring Toy Story. 

I'm sure you have seen the 3" Toy Story mini Figurines at Dollar Tree. My stores have only carried them twice and I passed them by both times. Luckily my friend Shelly found them at her store and she was able to get them for me.



There are four in the set. I found the small Barrel of Monkeys at Party City in the favor aisle. 



Rex Dinosaur and Sheriff Woody.



Jessie the Yodeling Cowgirl and Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger.

I wanted these for my modern dolls, especially the boys. Derek loves super heroes, and Sam loves dinosaurs. Now that Hudson has joined the family, I needed something to bond the three boys. 
 

Watching Toy Story and playing with the smaller sized toys seemed perfect. They fit perfectly in their hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment