Saturday, August 19, 2017

*On Location* Kit at Disneyland


The weather was a mild 77 degrees. We first visited Pixie Hollow: Home of the Fairies.


I could not believe the size of these mushrooms!


The hollow is filled with beautiful flowers.



It looks like Tinker Bell has left some of her "tinkering" items.




Our next stop was Mickey Mouse's home. Here is his radio.


I really liked this fancy car he had parked on his side table.


Mickey has many photos perched on his mantle.


Interesting to see what the Mouse of the house reads.



This cuckoo bird was a bit annoying and caused me to JUMP when he popped out.


Yes, Mickey has his own chicken coop!



The last stop was New Orleans Square.


I was so hungry, I had to stop for popcorn.


This ride is VERY spooky. Filled with grim grinning ghosts!


All in all this was a great day to visit the Happiest Place on Earth.
- Kit Kittredge

1 comment: